Donating your RRSP/RRIF Enables you to Make a Major Gift at Lower Cost than Cash
Dianova Canada needs your generous help in order to finance sizable and important projects immediately and in the future.
If you do not need income from your RRSP/RRIF, please consider donating to us your RRSP/RRIF or the income in whole or in part during your lifetime or when you are gone.
Why Donate your RRSP/RRIF?
- You would like to leave a lasting legacy in memory of a loved one, in your honour or that of your family.
- You wish to make a major gift to Dianova at lower cost than cash.
- You do not currently need income from your RRSP/RRIF nor will you need it in the future.
- You know that at last death of you and your spouse, your RRSP/RRIF will be added to your estate’s income and taxed at the highest rate.
- You prefer to take donate to Dianova instead of paying taxes – which is an option offered by the government.
- You need the tax credits. Dianova gives you the opportunity to replace a tax bill by a tax credit.
- You would like to enjoy tax credits as well as replace your taxable RRSP/RRIF with tax-free life insurance for your family.
- You would like to see your gift at work during your lifetime.
How to Donate your RRSP/RRIF to Dianova?
- You contact your financial institution and name Dianova as beneficiary of your RRSP/RRIF.
- You transfer funds from your RRSP/RRIF to Dianova.
- In your will, you name Dianova as beneficiary of your RRSP/RRIF.
Every donor of more than 5,000$ will be acknowledged on Dianova's Honours Board.
Most important of all
You care about your community and wish to help those in need around you.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Please contact our DONATION SERVICE