Our society must cope with many social challenges, such as poverty, a lack of education, violence and addictions. Dianova's purpose is based on the conviction that, with appropriate support, each person will be able to find within him/herself the resources necessary to achieve success in her/his personal development and social integration.
The Mission of Dianova consists of developing initiatives and programs with the objective of promoting personal self-reliance and social progress
Dianova is a non-profit organization that has been working with vulnerable people since 1989. Its programs are designed to help people regain their autonomy.
Dianova provides services to adult men and women with drug, alcohol and drug problems, those experiencing chronic or episodic homelessness and since 2016 is active with young people and young adults with autism spectrum disorder.
The activities are aimed primarily at residents of the Montreal Metropolitan Community usually called Greater Montreal.
The Terrebonne Addiction Treatment Center is certified by the Centre iIntégré de Santé et Services Sociaux de Lanaudière. It has been certified since 2002.
In order to meet the needs of those people, Dianova provides additional services to homeless people or at-risk of homelessness through housing with community support and it is now developing a Quebec Bill of Rights to ensure specific development in this prospect.
Dianova Quebec is incorporated since January 11 2008, under the Law on Quebec Companies, Part III (L.R.Q., chap. C-38, art. 218).
Dianova’s objective is the autonomy of the individual.
Board of Directors
- Gilles Beauregard: Director of a community-based organization, president
- Daniel Legault: Community representative, secretary
- Samuel Tremblay: Service user representative,treasurer
- Virginie Saine-Loiselle: Community representative, legal expert
- José Angel Rodriguez: Dianova, Specialized residential unit coordinator
- Pierre Bremond : Web Content Manager
- Salina Kassam : Dianova, Treatment facility director
- Carole Achour : Community representative, business expert
Dianova is a member organization of the RAPSIM (Réseau d'Aide aux Personnes Seules et Itinérantes de Montréal), the FOHM, the FLOH (Fédération des OSBL d’Habitation de Montréal et de Lanaudière), of the "Table de concertation du faubourg Saint-Laurent" (TCFSL), the AIdQ (Association des Intervenants en Dépendances du Québec), the AQCID (association Québécoise des Centres d'iIntervention en Dépendances), the CLDEM (Centre Local de Développement des Moulins) and the TOMS (Table des Organismes Montréalais de lutte contre le SIDA) and RIOCM (Regroupement Intersectoriel des Organismes Communautaires de Montréal).
Abroad Dianova Canada is a member of Dianova International (2)
1273 rue Saint André, Montréal, Québec, H2L 3T1 – Tel : 514-875-7013
1600 Cote de Terrebonne. Terrebonne, Québec, J6Y 1G8 - Tel : 450-964-6566
- Charity number 123654188RR0001 - TPS: 123654188RT - TVQ: 1014464405
- Dianova International - NGO with Special Consultative Status to the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations (ECOSOC)